Au Vodka Golden Straws – three chances to win £5,000!
To enter, buy the Au Vodka Candy Rosá pitcher in a Wetherspoon pub** in England, Northern Ireland, Scotland or Wales. Three purchase dates/times/pubs will be selected randomly. The lucky winners buying the Au Vodka Candy Rosá pitcher who are served with the unique Au Vodka golden-coloured straw at the winning time and location will win a £5,000 prize - good luck!
**Excludes sites in airports, Beaconsfield, Leicester Square (London), Windsor and the Republic of Ireland.
- This prize draw (the "Prize Draw”) is administered by Au Vodka Ltd (registered number: 09470442) incorporated in England and Wales in the United Kingdom with its registered office at Unit 25 Cwmdu Industrial Estate, Swansea, Wales, SA5 8JF ("Au Vodka”, “we", “us” or “our”).
- J D Wetherspoon plc (registered number: 01709784) incorporated in England and Wales in the United Kingdom with its registered office at Wetherspoon House, Reeds Crescent, Watford, Hertfordshire, WD24 4QL (“JDW”) and Au Vodka are joint promotors of the Prize Draw.
- By entering the Prize Draw, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions (the “Prize Draw T&Cs”) and we reserve the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the Prize (as defined later on in these Prize Draw T&Cs) to anyone in breach of these Prize Draw T&Cs.
HOW TO ENTER
- The Prize Draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of Au Vodka.
- Upon the purchase of one (1) Candy Rosá Pitcher (the “Candy Rosá Pitcher”) at any JDW pub in the UK (the “JDW Pubs”), participants will be automatically entered into the Prize Draw.
OPENING AND CLOSING DATE
- The opening date for entries to the Prize Draw is [INSERT TIME] GMT on Friday 12 May 2023 (the “Opening Date”). The closing date for the Prize Draw is [INSERT TIME] on Tuesday 31 October 2023 (the “Closing Date”). Entries received after the Closing Date will not be counted.
CHOOSING AND IDENTIFYING THE WINNERS
- On [Tuesday 9 May 2023] (such that will be in advance of the Opening Date), a total of three (3) winners will be chosen as follows:
- Each of the Prize Draw Winners will receive £5,000 (the “Prize”).
- The Prize for each of the Prize Draw Winners are non-exchangeable, but Au Vodka reserves the right to replace the Prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond Au Vodka’s control makes it necessary to do so, with no liability to any entrants and / or third parties.
HOW AND WHEN WILL THE PRIZE DRAW WINNERS RECEIVE THEIR PRIZE
- Each of the Prize Draw Winners will receive their Prize within five (5) business days by UK bank transfer, in each case upon receipt by Au Vodka from a Prize Draw Winner of their verified bank details. Payment will be arranged, controlled and made by Au Vodka. JDW will not hold any bank details or pass them to Au Vodka.
WHO IS SUPPLYING THE PRIZE
- Au Vodka shall provide the Prize to each of the Prize Draw Winners in accordance with these Prize Draw T&Cs.
OTHER IMPORTANT TERMS
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by the Prize Draw T&Cs upon entry to the Prize Draw, and Au Vodka reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the Prize to anyone in breach of the Prize Draw T&Cs.
- Au Vodka and JDW accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a fault of any kind and / or at the Winning Time.
- The decision of Au Vodka regarding any aspect of the Prize Draw is final and binding, and no correspondence with participants will be entered into about it.
- Au Vodka will publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place, subject to requests received within one (1) month after the Closing Date.
- If any participants to the Prize Draw would like to object to any or all of their surname, county and winning entry being published or made available (if required), they may contact Au Vodka at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm this. In such circumstances, Au Vodka will still need to provide the information and winning entries to the Advertising Standards Authority (i.e., the UK’s independent regulator for advertising) on reasonable request.
- From the Opening Date, through to the Closing Date, anyone entering JDW Pubs will be made aware by displayed notices at JDW Pubs of the operation of the Prize Draw, the Prize Draw T&Cs, and the potential of Au Vodka’s photography and / or filming taking place at JDW Pubs. If anyone does not wish to be photographed and / or filmed, they must consult with Au Vodka camera crew that may be on site. Au Vodka has an intention to use the Prize Draw Winners in post-event publicity, provided freely given consent from the Prize Draw Winners are obtained.
- Au Vodka reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the Prize Draw where it may become necessary to do so, without any liability to any entrants and / or third parties.
- The Prize Draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram, Facebook and TikTok.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, Au Vodka and JDW will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the Prize Draw Winners or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of the Prize Draw Winners taking up the prize, except where it is caused by the negligence of Au Vodka or JDW. Participants statutory rights will not be affected.
- The Prize Draw T&Cs and the Prize Draw is governed by English law. If any entrants to the Prize Draw wishes to take court proceedings, then they are required to do so, under the Prize Draw T&Cs, within the courts in England and Wales.
- If you have any questions regarding the Prize Draw, please email email@example.com.
NOTICE OF FILMING
Between the dates of Friday 12 May 2023 and Saturday 30 September 2023, this area may be used by representatives of Au Vodka Ltd (“Au Vodka”) to photograph and record video in connection with Au Vodka’s current promotional and publicity campaign of its ‘Golden Straw Prize Draw’ giveaway, in collaboration with J D Wetherspoon plc.
By your presence in this area, you acknowledge that you have been informed that you may be photographed and recorded by Au Vodka as part of any release by Au Vodka in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, in perpetuity, throughout the world and the advertising and publicity thereof.
Further, by your presence here, you grant your permission for your likeness and voice to be included therein without additional consideration.
If you do not wish to be photographed, recorded, or appear under these conditions, you must consult with any Au Vodka camera crew that may be on-site.
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
Thank you for your attention.