Last updated: 23 January 2023
What these terms cover
These are the terms and conditions on which we sell products to you.
Where to find information about us and our products
You can find everything you need to know about us and our products on our site from our Customer Service team, or from our sales staff, before you order. We also confirm the key information to you in writing (to the email address that you provided) after you order from us.
When you buy from us, you are acknowledging and agreeing that:
- You shall be legally bound by these terms and conditions.
- We have terms relating to gift cards and discount codes for use on our site.
- The pricing for our products may change before you order.
- We only accept orders when we've checked them.
- We charge you when you order.
- We pass on some increases in VAT.
- Sometimes we reject orders.
- We're not responsible for delays outside our control.
- Products can vary slightly from their pictures.
- You're responsible for making sure your measurements are accurate.
- Returns and refunds – you have a right to change your mind about your order.
- You can end an on-going contract (find out how).
- You have rights if there is something wrong with your product.
- We can change products and these terms.
- We can withdraw products.
- We can end our contract with you.
- We don't compensate you for all losses caused by us or our products.
- You have several options for resolving disputes with us.
- Other important terms apply to our contract.
You shall be legally bound by these terms and conditions
Please read these terms carefully before you submit your order to us.
We have terms relating to gift cards and discount codes for use on our site
If you have a gift card or discount code for use on our site, this needs to be applied during the checkout process when you are inserting your information; the option is located on the same page as your contact details.
Please note that we only allow for just one code/discount/promotion to be used at checkout (any one code cannot be used in conjunction with any other code), they cannot be added retrospectively, and they are not transferable or redeemable for cash or credit.
We reserve the right to withdraw or cancel discount codes at any time. We also reserve the right to reject discount codes if we suspect any fraud.
The pricing for our products may change before you order
At any time and in our discretion, prices for products on our site may change without notice to you.
We only accept orders when we've checked them
By clicking the 'tick box' square on the Cart page during the checkout process when you are making an order on our site, you expressly agree to our Terms of Service, which incorporates by reference these Terms & Conditions of Sale.
By proceeding through our 'checkout process' on our site and submitting your order for our products, you are making an offer to purchase those products which, if accepted by us, will result in a binding contract, governed by our Terms of Service, which specifically includes these Terms & Conditions of Sale.
Your completion of the checkout process on our site does not constitute our acceptance of your order. We contact you via email (to the address you provided us when you made your order) to confirm we've received your order, at which point, your order is deemed accepted by us and a binding contract shall be formed subject to these Terms & Conditions of Sale.
We charge you when you order
We are obliged to take payment from you when you enter your details at the time of your order. However, for some products we take payment at regular intervals, as explained to you during the order process. You will own your product(s) once we have received your payment in full.
We pass on some increases in VAT
If the rate of VAT changes between your order date and the date we supply the product, we adjust the rate of VAT that you pay, unless you have already paid in full before the change in the rate of VAT takes effect.
Sometimes we reject orders
We reserve the right to reject (i.e., to cancel) your order, entirely or partially, after a binding contract has been formed, thereby terminating the contract, for any of the following reasons and without incurring any liability towards you or a third party:
- a product is shown on our site, but it is out of stock or otherwise unavailable;
- unexpected limits on our resources which we could not reasonably plan for;
- we cannot authorise your payment;
- we are not or reasonable suspect that we are not allowed to sell the product(s) to you;
- you have ordered too many products;
- a product is shown on our site containing an (obvious) error, such as being incorrectly described or priced. In the event a product is incorrectly priced, we will try to contact you to see if you would like to reconfirm your order at the correct price;
- we are unable to meet a delivery deadline you have specified;
- delivery/shipping restrictions apply to a product;
- we are unable to process your order due to technical reasons;
- a discount code is active on our site containing an (obvious) error, such as one which reduces the total price payable for an order by more or less than we had originally intended;
- we are aware of or suspect in our own judgment that your order was made fraudulently, or with the assistance or involvement of any software, robot, cralwler, spider or other automated means or device;
- we are aware of or reasonably suspect in our own judgment that your order was placed by a dealer, reseller or distributor; and/or
- any other reason in our sole discretion.
If we cancel your order for any of the reasons described above, we will let you know as soon as reasonably possible and provide you with a refund of any sums you have paid to us under the cancelled order.
We’re not responsible for delays outside our control
If our supply of your product is delayed by an event outside our control, such as:
- a flood, fire, earthquake, tsunami, epidemics, pandemics including the 2019 novel coronavirus pandemic (COVID-19) or explosion;
- war, invasion, hostilities (whether war is declared or not), terrorist threats or acts, riot, or other civil unrest;
- a government order or law;
- actions, embargoes, or blockades in effect on or after the date of our binding contract;
- action by any governmental authority;
- a national or regional emergency;
- strikes, labour stoppages or slowdowns, or other industrial disturbances; and/or
- telecommunication breakdowns, power outages or shortages, lack of warehouse or storage space, inadequate transportation services, or inability or delay in obtaining supplies of adequate or suitable materials
… we will contact you as soon as reasonably possible to let you know and do what we can to reduce the delay. As long as we do this, we won't compensate you for the delay, but if the delay is likely to be substantial, you can contact our Customer Service team at email@example.com to end the contract and receive a refund for any products you have paid for, but not received, less reasonable costs we have already incurred.
Products can vary slightly from their pictures
A product's true colour on our site may not exactly match that shown on your device or in our marketing, or its packaging may be slightly different. We are not liable for such variations or deviations.
You’re responsible for making sure your measurements are accurate
If we are making or supplying the product to measurements you provide, you are responsible for making sure those measurements are correct. If you have any questions about measurements or sizes, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Returns and refunds – you have a right to change your mind about your order
Your right to change your mind.
It is possible, under limited circumstances, to change your mind about an order with us (i.e., to cancel your order) and receive a refund of what you paid for it, including the delivery costs.
However, your right to change your mind is subject to some conditions, as set out below.
The deadline for changing your mind.
For most of our products bought online, and immediately after placing your order, you can change your mind about your order, entirely or partially, and without having to return your order to us, until the earlier of:
- fifteen (15) minutes of placing your order; or
- your order having been ‘locked in’ for shipping with our warehouse team or third-party fulfilment provider (i.e., once we have started preparing your order for dispatch).
Thereafter, in order to change your mind about an order, entirely or partially, you must allow for your order to be sent out to you, and you will need to let us know that you have changed your mind about your order no later than fourteen (14) days after the day we deliver to you.
When you can't change your mind.
You can't change your mind about an order for:
- products sealed for health protection or hygiene purposes, once these have been unsealed after you receive them;
- products that are made to your specifications or are clearly personalised; and/or
- products which become mixed inseparably with other items after their delivery.
If the product is for regular delivery (for example, a subscription for products), you can only change your mind after the first delivery.
If your purchase is split into several deliveries over different days, the fourteen (14) day right to change your mind period runs from the day after the last delivery.
How to let us know you have changed your mind.
You have to return the product at your own cost.
You have to return your product to us within fourteen (14) days of you telling us you that have changed your mind. Returns are at your own cost, unless we offered free returns when you bought the product. You can:
- bring the product to our store at Unit 25 Cwmdu Industrial Estate, Swansea, Wales, SA5 8JF. You will need your email receipt and the card you paid with; or
- send the product back to us, using an established delivery service. If you do this, you should keep a receipt or other evidence from the delivery service that proves you have sent it and when you sent it. If you don’t do this and/or we do not receive the products at all or within a reasonable time, we won't refund you the price.
We only refund standard delivery costs.
We don't refund any extra you have paid for express delivery or delivery at a particular time.
We reduce your refund if you have used or damaged a product.
If you handle the product in a way which would not be acceptable in-store, we reduce your refund, to compensate us for its reduced value. For example, we reduce your refund if the product's condition is not "as new", price tags have been removed, the product-branded packaging is damaged, or accessories are missing. In some cases, because of the way you have treated the product, no refund may be due. Our Customer Service team (email@example.com) can advise you on whether we're likely to reduce your refund.
When and how we refund you.
If you tell us you've changed your mind about a product that hasn't been delivered, we refund you as soon as possible and within fourteen (14) days. If you're sending your product back to us, we refund you within fourteen (14) days of receiving it. We refund you by the method you used for payment. We don't charge a fee for the refund.
Our Standard Shipping with Royal Mail is £3.79 and our standard shipping with Evri is £3.99. For larger orders weighing over 2kg, standard shipping will cost £4.99 with Evri. Standard shipping takes 2-5 days to arrive after dispatch.
For anything more urgent, please use our Next Day Delivery options, which are £5.49 with Evri or £5.79 with Royal Mail. For larger orders weighing over 2kg, Next Day Delivery is £6.99 with Evri or £9.99 with DPD. This applies to next working day, and you must order before 3pm for same-day dispatch. If you order after 3pm, your order will be dispatched the following working day. For example, if you order at 5pm on a Monday, your order will arrive on Wednesday.
Free Standard Delivery is available on all orders over £75, and Free Next Day Delivery is available on all orders over £99.
Northern Ireland & Channel Islands Delivery
Our standard shipping for orders to Northern Ireland and the Channel Islands with Evri is £9.99 and takes 3 - 5 days to arrive after dispatch.
Our standard shipping to BFPO addresses with Evri is £9.99 and takes 3 - 5 days to arrive after dispatch.
Unfortunately, we only ship to the UK under this site. However, you can check whether we have website for your country or area by clicking the flag icon in our site's header.
Black Friday & Cyber Monday orders notice.
Please allow orders placed over Black Friday & Cyber Monday up to fourteen (14) days to ship.
You can end an on-going contract (find out how)
We tell you when and how you can end an on-going contract with us (for example, for a subscription to products) during the order process and we confirm this information to you in writing after we've accepted your order. If you have any questions, contact our Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You have rights if there is something wrong with your product
If you think there is something wrong with your product, you must either bring it into one of our stores or contact our Customer Service Team at email@example.com. We honour our legal duty to provide you with products that are as described to you on our website and that meet all the requirements imposed by law. Remember too that You have several options for resolving disputes with us.
We can change products and these terms
Changes we can always make.
We can always change a product:
- to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements;
- to make minor technical adjustments and improvements. These are changes that don't affect your use of the product.
Changes we can only make if we give you notice and an option to terminate.
We can also make changes to these terms, but if we do so we'll notify you and you can then contact our Customer Service Team at firstname.lastname@example.org to end the contract before the change takes effect and receive a refund for any products you've paid for, but not received.
We can withdraw products
We can stop providing a product, such as a subscription for products. We let you know at least seven (7) days in advance, and we refund any sums you've paid in advance for products which won't be provided.
We can end our contract with you
We can end our contract with you for a product and claim any compensation due to us if:
- you don't make any payment to us when it's due and you still don't make payment within seven (7) days of our reminding you that payment is due; or
- you don't, within a reasonable time, either allow us to deliver the product to you or collect it from us.
We don't compensate you for all losses caused by us or our products
We're responsible for losses you suffer caused by us breaking this contract unless the loss is:
- Unexpected. It was not obvious that it would happen and nothing you said to us before we accepted your order meant we should have expected it (so, in the law, the loss was unforeseeable).
- Caused by a delaying event outside our control. As long as we have taken the steps set out in the section We're not responsible for delays outside our control.
- Avoidable. Something you could have avoided by taking reasonable action, including following our reasonable instructions for use.
- A business loss. It relates to your use of a product for the purposes of your trade, business, craft or profession.
You have several options for resolving disputes with us
Our complaints policy.
Our Customer Service Team at email@example.com will do their best to resolve any problems you have with us or our products.
You can go to court.
These terms are governed by English law and wherever you live you can bring claims against us in the English courts. If you live in Wales, Scotland or Northern Ireland, you can also bring claims against us in the courts of the country you live in. We can claim against you in the courts of the country you live in.
Other important terms apply to our contract
Nobody else has any rights under this contract.
This contract is between you and us. Nobody else can enforce it and neither of us will need to ask anybody else to sign-off on ending or changing it.
If a court invalidates some of this contract, the rest of it will still apply.
If a court or other authority decides that some of these terms are unlawful, the rest will continue to apply.
Even if we delay in enforcing this contract, we can still enforce it later.
We might not immediately chase you for not doing something (like paying) or for doing something you're not allowed to, but that doesn’t mean we can't do it later.
Your comments and concerns
All other feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications relating to our site, should be directed by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.