Export Marketing Assistant APPLY NOW
Established in 2015, Au Vodka has grown significantly with five distinct flavours that are widely recognised across the UK, and is now a market leading high end brand.
Au Vodka incorporates the periodic table where gold is a chemical element with the symbol Au and atomic number 79.
We combine our British heritage and luxury ingredients together to create truly exceptional Ultra-Premium Vodka enclosed in a spectacular shiny gold bottle.
We are now the Best Selling Ultra-Premium Vodka brand in the UK, and now export to over 30 countries.
The company is in an exciting period in its growth and is known to develop its people internally with clear progression paths and rewards for hard work.
We are looking for someone motivated & passionate to join our growing team as an Export Marketing Assistant.
- Planning a sales campaign suited to that country and current consumer trends
- Manage content to build organic social media channels, overseeing: – content creation, content, campaigns, event management, social media, copywriting
- Create country specific content that can be used on social media sites
- Conducting research and analysing data to identify and define audiences
- Promotional activities
- Advertising and branding campaigns through a range of mediums such as video, digital, animation and apps. Packaging and location design
The ideal candidate would have:
- Extensive Experience with Illustrator and Photoshop
- Experience with using Adobe Creative Suite editing software including Photoshop, Premier Pro, After Effects and Lightroom. Similar software tools may be accepted such as Final Cut Pro
- Be confident working individually and as part of a team
- Take initiative, have strong communication skills, organisational skills and a can-do attitude
We're an exciting young, fast growing company looking for fresh new creatives to join our team. If you're looking for a crazy unique experience then this job is for you. We're looking forward to receiving your application.
- Free parking
- Casual dress
- Free food and drink
- Staff discount
- 28 Days holiday including bank holidays
- Flexible working culture