Content Photographer APPLY NOW
Established in 2015, Au Vodka has grown significantly with five distinct flavours that are widely recognised across the UK, and is now a market leading high end brand.
Au Vodka incorporates the periodic table where gold is a chemical element with the symbol Au and atomic number 79.
We combine our British heritage and luxury ingredients together to create truly exceptional Ultra-Premium Vodka enclosed in a spectacular shiny gold bottle.
We are now the Best Selling Ultra-Premium Vodka brand in the UK, and now export to over 30 countries.
The company is in an exciting period in its growth and is known to develop its people internally with clear progression paths and rewards for hard work.
We are looking to hire a Visual Content Creator to produce a multitude of creative content usable across the company’s social media.
- Working closely with the Ecommerce & Marketing department to film & photograph advertising & social content that fits in-line with the brand’s image
- Creating eye-catching edits of photos & videos to drive social awareness
- Assisting the Design department where required, especially during busy periods
- Identifying eye-catching locations for content shoots and travelling to these locations
The ideal candidate would:
- Have great ability and be naturally comfortable using a camera to shoot both Videos & Photos
- Have knowledge of colour grading and image manipulation
- Have great experience using Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom and Premiere Pro
- Be confident travelling to events individually to Photograph where required
Own equipment is beneficial, but not essential
What you'll bring:
- Have strong oral communication and presentation skills
- Have good knowledge or interest in photography
- Possess the ability to work well under pressure, manage your own workload and meet tight deadlines
- Have impeccable organisational skills
- Self-motivated and comfortable working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Have strong interpersonal skills to collaborate and influence wider team
Perks of the job:
As a business that is all about getting out there and enjoying life, we wouldn’t be true to our values unless we offered some pretty awesome benefits to help our people to do the same.
If our ideal candidate sounds like you, get in touch with your CV/portfolio. In addition to the usual perks, you will benefit from a collaborative, creative and inspiring working environment. At HQ we have an onsite chef who provides delicious and FREE fresh food cooked daily. We also have FREE onsite car parking and of course 50% discount on AU Vodka!
Salary will be dependent on experience, but you can expect to be well rewarded for excellence.