*This competition has now ended.*
TERMS & CONDITIONS
WIN A LIMITED EDITION PINK LEMONADE BALACLAVA BOTTLE BUNDLE
HOW TO ENTER
- The giveaway is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of Au Vodka Ltd (“we”, “us” or “our”), their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the giveaway.
- The giveaway is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
- The giveaway will operate across via Email only. Entries will be collected via an on-site sign-up form.
- To enter the giveaway you must correctly follow the instructions as clearly stated in the email communication or on the appropriate giveaway page.
- This competition is for Bronze Tier Members of the Gold Gang Loyalty Programme only (i.e. members who have accrued over 400 active loyalty points.
- The opening date for the giveaway is 4pm BST on Tuesday 4 April 2023. The closing date for the giveaway is 11:59pm BST on Sunday 9 April 2023. Entries received after this time will not be counted.
- All successful entries will be combined into a random draw performed by computer process, in which one winner shall be randomly chosen by such computer process on Monday 10 April 2023
- The winner will be notified by email from the official Gold Gang Loyalty Email Account (firstname.lastname@example.org) within seven (7) days of winner selection to claim their prize. If the winner does not respond within seven (7) days of being notified, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and we will be entitled in our discretion to select another winner in accordance with the process as described in condition 7.
- Proof of identification of the winner will be required to confirm the winner’s age (i.e., that they are 18 years or over).
- We accept no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault of any kind.
- The winner will receive the following as the prize:
- 1x Au Vodka Pink Lemonade Limited Edition Balaclava Print Bottle (70cl)
- 1x Limited Edition Pink Au Branded Balaclava
- The prize will be delivered to the winner within a reasonable time of being notified of their win.
- The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and a cash substitution may be offered in our sole discretion.
- We reserve the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
- Once the prize has been delivered, the winner is solely responsible for the prize.
- Our decision regarding any aspect of the giveaway is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
OTHER IMPORTANT TERMS
- We will publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation, we will send the surname and county of the winner to anyone who emails email@example.com within one (1) month after the closing date stated in condition 6. If you object to any or all of your surname, county and/or winning entry being published or made available, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. In such circumstances, please be aware that we must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority (which is the regulatory organisation of the advertising industry in the United Kingdom) on request. We have an intention to use a winner in post-event publicity, provided freely given consent from the winner is obtained.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry to the giveaway. We reserve the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- We reserve the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- The giveaway will be governed by English law and entrants to the giveaway must submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- If you have any questions regarding the giveaway, please email us at email@example.com.