Logistics Coordinator APPLY NOW
Swansea, UK Full time
Established in 2015, Au Vodka has grown significantly with five distinct flavours that are widely recognised across the UK, and is now a market leading high end brand.
- Dealing with customer enquiries via telephone and e-mail.
- Booking of daily haulage requirements
- Balancing of transport capabilities across network to support efficient order fulfilment
- Analysing and optimising logistical procedures.
- Monitoring shipments, costs and timelines based on JIT principles.
- Liaising and negotiating with suppliers and 3PLs
- Maintain and issue a variety of internal reports
- To undertake any duties commensurate with the level and expectations of this post. Tasks may be varied to meet changing service requirements
Skills & Experience;
- 3 Years Logistics, shipping, freight forwarding, import / export or transport coordination experience is preferred
- Excellent coordination skills
- Problem solver
- Able to meet deadlines
- Team player
- Computer literate