Facebook Ads & PPC Junior APPLY NOW
Established in 2015, AU Vodka has grown significantly with four distinct flavours that are widely recognised across the UK , and is now a market leading high end brand.
We are looking for someone motivated & passionate to join our growing team at AU Vodka as a Facebook Ads & PPC Junior.
What’s The Job?
As a Facebook Ads & PPC Junior, you will have the skills to:
Manage and develop the company’s pay-per-click and social media advertising campaigns, ensuring that they meet performance and revenue targets in line with the overall marketing plan and budget.
- Manage pay-per-click campaigns under the direction of your Manager.
- Undertake required analysis and A/b testing to identify relevant and strong keyword searches in order to optimise campaign success.
- Create targeted campaigns including writing required copy, to achieve the target return on advertising spend.
- Create copy and other creative content.
- Report & analyse campaigns.
- Manage and monitor spend to ensure it is in line with the assigned budget.
- Keep up to date with latest developments across PPC and social media platforms.
- Work in conjunction with the creative/marketing team to create content and develop new ideas.
- Proficient knowledge of Google Sheets/Excel
- Strong analytical skills
- Willingness to learn, research and take initiative
- Excellent time/task and organisational management skills
- Have both an analytical & creative mindset, with a strong eye for detail and ability to problem-solve
- Experience with Google Ads, Snapchats ads, Twitter ads and Facebook ads is a Bonus
- Free parking🚗
- Casual dress🙌
- Free food and drink🍽
- Staff discount💸
- 28 Days holiday including bank holidays🏖
- Flexible working culture 👊