Events Manager APPLY NOW
Established in 2015, Au Vodka has grown significantly with five distinct flavours that are widely recognised across the UK, and is now a market leading high end brand.
Au Vodka incorporates the periodic table where gold is a chemical element with the symbol Au and atomic number 79.
We combine our British heritage and luxury ingredients together to create truly exceptional ultra-premium vodka enclosed in a spectacular shiny gold bottle.
We are now the Best Selling Super Premium Vodka brand in the UK, and now export to over 30 countries.
The company is in an exciting period in its growth and is known to develop its people internally with clear progression paths and rewards for hard work.
We are looking to hire an Events Manager to be responsible for the coordination of Au Vodka events.
- Work collaboratively with the Marketing Team to assist with event marketing, monitoring and budget management
- Undertake research, analyse findings and report on market trends and competitor activities to inform the team of effective, engaging and profitable event ideas
- Development, production and delivery of projects from proposal right up to delivery
- Setting, communicating and maintaining timelines and priorities on every project
- Managing supplier relationships
- Review and report on event visitor feedback in order to improve where needs be
- Problem solving and hosting during an event
What you'll bring:
- Have strong written, oral communication and presentation skills
- Have good knowledge or interest in event management and the alcohol industry
- Possess the ability to work well under pressure, manage your own workload and meet tight deadlines
- Have impeccable organisational skills
- Self-motivated and comfortable working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Have strong interpersonal skills to collaborate and influence wider teams
Perks of the job:
As a business that is all about getting out there and enjoying life, we wouldn’t be true to our values unless we offered some pretty awesome benefits to help our people to do the same.
If our ideal candidate sounds like you, get in touch with your CV/portfolio. In addition to the usual perks, you will benefit from a collaborative, creative and inspiring working environment. At HQ we have an onsite chef who provides delicious and FREE fresh food cooked daily. We also have FREE onsite car parking and of course 50% discount on AU Vodka!
Salary will be dependent on experience, but you can expect to be well rewarded for excellence.