Events Coordinator APPLY NOW
Established in 2015, Au Vodka has grown significantly with five distinct flavours that are widely recognised across the UK, and is now a market leading high end brand.
We are looking to hire an Events Manager to be responsible for the coordination of Au Vodka events.
- Work collaboratively with the Marketing Team to assist with event marketing, monitoring and budget management
- Undertake research, analyse findings and report on market trends and competitor activities to inform the team of effective, engaging and profitable event ideas
- Review and report on event visitor feedback in order to improve where needs be
The ideal candidate would:
- Have strong written, oral communication and presentation skills
- Have good knowledge or interest in event management and the alcohol industry
- Possess the ability to work well under pressure, manage your own workload and meet tight deadlines
- Have impeccable organisational skill
- Have strong interpersonal skills to collaborate and influence wider teams