Brand Development Manager - Houston, Texas APPLY NOW
Established in 2015, Au Vodka has grown significantly with five distinct flavours that are widely recognised across the UK and is now a market leading high-end brand.
Au Vodka incorporates the periodic table where gold is a chemical element with the symbol Au and atomic number 79.
We combine our British heritage and luxury ingredients together to create truly exceptional ultra-premium vodka enclosed in a spectacular shiny gold bottle.
We are now the Best Selling Super Premium Vodka brand in the UK, and now export to over 30 countries.
The next big target for us is USA and you can be a part of our team!
The company is in an exciting period in its growth and is known to develop its people internally with clear progression paths and rewards for your work.
The Off-Premise Account Manager is an energetic, self-motivated and creative individual. Responsible for building Au business within the off-trade/liquor stores, educating trade and consumers on the Au brand and developing key account relationships within the defined geography to deliver on company's sales objectives and goals.
Scope/Purpose of role:
To contribute to the performance of the Sales & Distribution organization by implementing and executing a Territory Sales & Distribution plan that meets brand, volume, merchandising and promotion objectives for each outlet in order to achieve the overall area or channel trade marketing objectives
The Sales Account Manager will cover the retail outlets based on a pre-assigned route/plan.
Reports To: Sales Director - USA
- Develop and implement a territory trade marketing plan which meets the objectives of the area trade marketing plan in the areas of brand, volume, merchandising and promotion.
- Ensure that the territory distribution objectives of brand availability, stock holding, and stock rotation are achieved.
- Ensure that price is in line with the company strategy
- Implement promotions, develop and execute merchandising programmes at POS with optimum use of resources and materials in order to achieve the highest in-store visibility and sales performance for the strategic brands.
- Provide market information and reports on performance of customers, brands and competition to ensure that the relevant marketing people are fully informed.
- Build loyalty by providing support to the trade through regular visits, accurate communication, problem solving and specialized advice
- Maintain accurate and relevant outlet information.
- To constantly monitor the achievement of yearly/cycle objectives through accurate reporting and feedback.
- Manage financial accounts, assigned assets and material to ensure that trade marketing resources are secure and used in the most efficient and effective manner possible.
- 2+ years of experience in a role with account management responsibilities
- 2+ years of experience in a role with customer service
- Knowledge or experience in the Alcohol industry preferred
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Educated to a graduate level (Degree required)
- Worked as a distribution / sales representative for a period of 2 years.
Driving licence required
Salary Dependent on Experience
Reports to: Sales Director - USA